We’re Making the World a Better Place
JOIN THE NATION
If your business aligns with The Aum Nation’s goal of supporting people on their wellness journey, spiritual journey, or those going through the process of personal transformation and growth, then we would love to hear from you!
The Aum Nation’s goal is to make a positive difference in the world. Whether that is through promoting businesses and events that have that same goal in mind or through our Aum Shares and posts on social media.
There are many benefits of membership in The Aum Nation. As a member of The Aum Nation, you will be listed on one or both of our directories depending on the membership option you choose. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Listed in our directory & your own page on the website.
- The opportunity to add an event to our featured event calendar.
- Access to post on any of our Facebook Holistic Happenings pages.
- Access to our private member’s only Facebook page.
- The opportunity to advertise on our website.
- The opportunity to publish original material to our Aum Share blog.
- Receive the monthly member’s only newsletter.
- The opportunity to be highlighted as our featured member.
- Proudly display our member’s emblem.
- The opportunity to participate at The Aum Nation events.
From the Aumies
Susan Vichick-Johnson, LCSW
Susan Vichick-Johnson is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who takes an integrated approach to psychotherapy.
She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and training supervisor, a McLean Meditation Institute certified meditation and mindfulness teacher, and a certified sound therapy practitioner.
Susan integrates her training and experiences with psychotherapy, sound/vibrational therapy, meditation and mindfulness to design individual opportunities for growth, healing and wellness.
Partner with Susan to identify a pathway for your growth and well-being. Any of the before mentioned practices can be incorporated for YOUR personal wellness path.
Susan also offers Clinical Social Work Supervision that is designed to enhance your clinical and professional skills, knowledge, and attitudes in order to achieve competency in your Social Work identity and in providing quality clinical care.
She is a Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners approved Clinical Supervisor.