We’re Making the World a Better Place
JOIN THE NATION
If your business aligns with The Aum Nation’s goal of supporting people on their wellness journey, spiritual journey, or those going through the process of personal transformation and growth, then we would love to hear from you!
The Aum Nation’s goal is to make a positive difference in the world; whether that is through promoting businesses and events that have that same goal in mind or through our Aum Share blog posts and uplifting posts on social media.
There are many benefits of membership in The Aum Nation. As a member, you will be listed in one of our directories depending on the membership option you choose. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Free listing in either the Service or Product Directory.
- Up to 5 categories linked to your directory listing.
- Access to post on any of our Facebook Holistic Happenings pages.
- Access to our private member’s only Facebook page.
- The opportunity to advertise on our website.
- Feature your guided meditation(s) on our Meditations page.
- The opportunity to be a featured contributor to our Aum Share blog.
- Receive the monthly member’s only newsletter.
- The opportunity to be highlighted as our Aumie of the Month.
- Proudly display our member’s emblem.
- The opportunity to participate at The Aum Nation events.
- Community support & resources for personal and business growth.
Aumie of the Month
Chef Rachel Zierzow, owner of Cook Love Heal, is a certified natural foods chef and natural foods culinary instructor, a certified macrobiotic chef, and a holistic health counselor based out of Austin, Texas.
Chef Rachel says, “Macrobiotic cooking is the art of living a great life; creating radiant health through balanced eating and lifestyle choices. My passion is to share the art of cooking and balanced living with others, to prevent or reverse disease.”
Rachel is passionate about guiding individuals to make gradual changes that will offer lasting health benefits. Chef Rachel specializes in health-conscious cuisine with a focus on plant-based, gluten-free, and macrobiotic meals.
She offers: Private and Group Cooking Classes & Demos, Macrobiotic Consulting & Healthy Kitchen Makeovers, Dinner Parties, and Professional Chef Services.