We’re Making the World a Better Place
JOIN THE NATION
If your business aligns with The Aum Nation’s goal of supporting people on their wellness journey, spiritual journey, or those going through the process of personal transformation and growth, then we would love to hear from you!
The Aum Nation’s goal is to make a positive difference in the world; whether that is through promoting businesses and events that have that same goal in mind or through our Aum Share blog posts and uplifting posts on social media.
There are many benefits of membership in The Aum Nation. As a member, you will be listed in one of our directories depending on the membership option you choose. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Free listing in either the Service or Product Directory.
- Up to 5 categories linked to your directory listing.
- Access to post on any of our Facebook Holistic Happenings pages.
- Access to our private member’s only Facebook page.
- The opportunity to advertise on our website.
- Feature your guided meditation(s) on our Meditations page.
- The opportunity to be a featured contributor to our Aum Share blog.
- Receive the monthly member’s only newsletter.
- The opportunity to be highlighted as our Aumie of the Month.
- Proudly display our member’s emblem.
- The opportunity to participate at The Aum Nation events.
- Community support & resources for personal and business growth.
Aumie of the Month
PATRICIA JOY, MA
W/ TIME FOR JOY LIFE COACHING
Patricia Joy has a Masters in Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She is a Certified Life Coach (ICF), Certified Yoga Teacher (RYT) and is Nationally Certified as a Neuromuscular Therapist.
In 1995, Patricia Joy established her private practice, “Time For Joy Life Coaching.” With 20+ years of experience, she is dedicated to assisting her clients in experiencing relief from the emotional and physical pain they are holding in their bodies, so they may find more peace and joy in their lives.
As a teacher, Patricia conducts classes and workshops for personal growth, yoga, and meditation to support others in embracing their unique magnificence.
She is also the founder of Serve it Forward, a program that provides shelter items and food for the homeless in the Las Vegas area.
Patricia welcomes the opportunity to work with you and support you in living a more peaceful, pain-free, and joy filled life.