We’re Making the World a Better Place
One Aumie At a Time
JOIN THE NATION
If your business aligns with The Aum Nation’s goal of supporting people on their wellness journey, spiritual journey, or those going through the process of personal transformation and growth, then we would love to hear from you!
The Aum Nation’s goal is to make a positive difference in the world. Whether that is through promoting businesses and events that have that same goal in mind or through our Aum Shares and posts on social media.
There are many benefits of membership in The Aum Nation. As a member of The Aum Nation, you will be listed on one or both of our directories depending on the membership option you choose. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Listed in our directory & your own page on the website.
- Access to add your events to our Event Calendar.
- Access to post on any of our Facebook Holistic Happenings pages.
- Access to our private member’s only Facebook page.
- The opportunity to advertise on our website.
- The opportunity to publish original material to our Aum Share blog page.
- Receive the monthly member’s only newsletter.
- The opportunity to be highlighted in our featured section.
- Proudly display our member’s emblem.
- Participate at Aum Nation events.
From the Aumies
Cate Jones, LMT, RYT
w/ Elevate With Cate
Cate Jones, owner of Elevate with Cate, is a transformational life coach, advanced Lomi practitioner and yoga teacher offering holistic life & business coaching and Luxuriously Deep Bodywork.
Elevate with Cate, exists to hold the highest vision and provide the tools for the entrepreneurial woman to shift her limiting beliefs, resulting in permanent, positive habit change which creates clear alignment for her to elevate her existence and the world.
Bodywork is only available in-studio, in Austin, TX.
Cate’s clients say that her most amazing gift is her ability to see the best version of her client, and hold that vision for the client while inspiring the strength and know-how needed to manifest it. Her loving approach is rooted in her personal mantra, Ua ola loko I ke aloha, which is the Hawaiian phrase meaning healing comes from within by means of love. Her strength through accountability tempered by her loving nature provides a powerful framework in which her clients may safely deconstruct and expand.
Cate is a licensed massage therapist, registered yoga teacher and certified health coach. She received her preliminary 500-hour massage education from Lauterstein-Conway Massage School in Austin, Texas. Since then, has gone directly to the source to learn Big Island lineage Lomi Lomi from her kumu, Jeana Iwalani Naluai on Maui. She has completed more than 300 hours of bodywork education on island. She received her 200-hour yoga teacher training certification from Yoga Yoga in Austin, Texas and her health coach certification from the Health Coach Institute.
First Degree Reiki Intensive
Join Izzy Swanson w/ Feileacan Ministry for this First Degree Reiki Intensive and learn a method of Reiki healing that will help you build a strong and safe personal practice that is supported by Reiki and the energy of the natural world around us.
In this hands-on, intensive training weekend, Izzy Swanson will introduce you to the Guardian Method of Reiki Healing. This method of Reiki practice will help you learn to develop your own unique healing gift by understanding how it works within your body and by understanding how to connect to the natural world around you. You will be introduced to techniques that will teach you how to trust your own intuitive guidance and how to safely and responsibly engage with the energy of others. You will also understand the fundamentals of Reiki practice and receive your first-degree Reiki Attunement.
During the course of this weekend you will:
• Learn how to create a daily Reiki practice
• Learn the basics of energy movement
• Learn the history, pillars, and principles of Reiki
• Learn how to scan your energy and the energy of the space around you for imbalances
• Receive your first-degree Reiki attunement
• Participate in an opening ritual, closing ritual, and land healing ceremony
- Date: May 25th – May 27th
Austin, Texas USA