We’re Making the World a Better Place
JOIN THE NATION
If your business aligns with The Aum Nation’s goal of supporting people on their wellness journey, spiritual journey, or those going through the process of personal transformation and growth, then we would love to hear from you!
The Aum Nation’s goal is to make a positive difference in the world; whether that is through promoting businesses and events that have that same goal in mind or through our Aum Share blog posts and uplifting posts on social media.
There are many benefits of membership in The Aum Nation. As a member of The Aum Nation, you will be listed on one or both of our directories depending on the membership option you choose. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Listed in our directory & your own ad free page on the website.
- Access to post on any of our Facebook Holistic Happenings pages.
- Access to our private member’s only Facebook page.
- The opportunity to advertise on our website.
- Feature your guided meditation(s) on our Meditations page.
- The opportunity to publish original material to our Aum Share blog.
- Receive the monthly member’s only newsletter.
- The opportunity to be highlighted as our Aumie of the Month.
- Proudly display our member’s emblem.
- The opportunity to participate at The Aum Nation events.
Aumie of the Month
Nina Jolly Artist
Nina Jolly, owner of Nina Jolly Artist, creates intricate hand painted clothing for everyday wear, dance, yoga and meditation.
Nina has worked with painting and drawing and as an art teacher for many years. Painting on clothing combines her love of movement, beauty and spiritual practices.
Her clothes are infused with her love of art, nature, yoga, dance, the divine feminine and Sufi healing. As a Mother to three active kids, with sensory issues, clothing always needs to be soft, breathable and made to move. They are protective; wrapping you in comfort, and permeable; letting love and air in.
She starts with ethically made clothing in cottons and bamboo blend fabrics. The current collection includes everyday, yoga and meditation wear; from leggings to dresses to wraps.
Each one is free hand painted using bleach extraction. Intricate designs came from Mehndi applicators and paint brushes. They are one of kind wearable art. Her designs are influenced by the natural world, Japanese art, aboriginal art, Mehndi body painting and more.
The designs truly come alive when they are worn, and become a collaboration between the artist, spirit and the wearer.