USE THE SEARCH MENU BELOW TO FIND BUSINESSES OR PRODUCTS TO FIT YOUR WELLNESS NEEDS.
Please rotate your phone to landscape mode.
12 Deer – Jamie Corson-Foster12 Deer – Jamie Corson-Foster
ARTISAN CRAFTED ACCESSORIES
12 Deer owner and designer, Jamie Corson-Foster, designs beautiful, one of a kind, artisan crafted accessories.
She utilizes natural elements to create her beautiful one of a kind pieces.
In her words, she uses “stone, bone, leather and feathers.” Jamie says she is an Artist of the Spirit. She creates with her hands as a living prayer to give thanks for all of creation.
She does her best to source her materials ethically with honor and respect to the web of life and our part in it.
Commission a custom piece today!
To shop all the awesome products at 12 Deer click here.
The Aum Nation Disclaimer
All material presented by The Aum Nation, LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The Aum Nation is a free online directory and can not guarantee any products, services, trainings or events purchased from businesses listed here. The Aum Nation is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by utilizing any of the businesses or practitioners mentioned on this website.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual practitioner or business, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further The Aum Nation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
It Is Important to Note:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on any new physical fitness regimen.
3. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
4. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance.
5. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.