AUMazing Things for the Aumies
USE THE SEARCH MENU BELOW TO FIND BUSINESSES OR PRODUCTS TO FIT YOUR WELLNESS NEEDS.
Please rotate your phone to landscape mode.
Listening to Smile – Ian MorrisListening to Smile – Ian Morris
Listening to Smile is a unique sound wellness/healing modality developed by Ian Morris.
Ian is a multi-instrumentalist, artist, and intuitive healer who has been working in the creative arts field for over 15 years. He has developed an intuition-based creative and musical synergy that are the building blocks for the development of Listening to Smile.
Listening to Smile’s focus is to use the power of sound and vibration to target core issues in the physical, mental, emotional and energetic bodies, restoring personal balance and flow into everyday life.
These channeled tones include frequencies based around Solfeggio Harmonics and Schumann resonances woven with Listening to Smile’s proprietary blends of groundbreaking sound technology.
Listening to Smile’s mission is to utilize uniquely created musical tones and frequencies based around Solfeggio Harmonics, Schumann resonances and other sacred concepts of sound and vibration in order to modulate focus, mood, emotional state, and physical well-being. To explore frequencies as a tool to facilitate harmony of mind, body and spirit.
The 3 ways to get Listening to Smile CD’s:
- Join their monthly CD Tribe! This is the best value, insures you get the latest Sonic Meditation music, and is the most consistent way to support Ian’s work with Listening to Smile.
- Buy individual CD’s either from either the Sonic Meditation Collection or Wellness Series.
- Become a part of their team and join our growing number of affiliates providing live Sonic Meditations in their own towns! Their Affiliates receive our monthly frequency-minded meditation CD as part of their program.
Purchase Sonic Meditation CD’s here.
For more information about Listening to Smile and the services they offer, see their listing in the Services Directory.
The Aum Nation Disclaimer
All material presented by The Aum Nation, LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The Aum Nation is a free online directory and can not guarantee any products, services, trainings or events purchased from businesses listed here. The Aum Nation is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by utilizing any of the businesses or practitioners mentioned on this website.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual practitioner or business, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further The Aum Nation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
It Is Important to Note:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on any new physical fitness regimen.
3. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
4. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance.
5. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.