For Your Body, Mind, and Soul
USE THE SEARCH MENU BELOW TO FIND PRACTITIONERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS TO FIT YOUR WELLNESS NEEDS.
Please rotate your phone to landscape mode.
Austin Doga, LLC – Nicole Vykoukal, LCSW, RYTAustin Doga, LLC – Nicole Vykoukal, LCSW, RYT
YOGA WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND
Spending time with your dog is good for your heart and soul. Nicole Vykoukal is a psychotherapist in private practice, yoga teacher, and the founder of Austin Doga.
- Private One-On-One Sessions (1-2 people & 1-2 dogs)
- Small Group Sessions (3-4 people & 3 dog limit)
Doga sessions teach you how to relax, renew, and bond through gentle restorative yoga poses and guided meditation with your dog.
Learn how you and your dog can be each others’ calming anchor.
Learn mindfulness techniques for lowering stress and coping with stress.
Meet Nicole Vykoukal:
Nicole Vykoukal has over 12 years of experience and training in the human-animal bond and trauma-informed mind-body-spirit interventions.
Nicole is passionate about teaching you to incorporate your dog into healing mind-body-spirit practices such as compassionate mindfulness, yoga, meditation, and drumming.
Doga bridges a deep connection between you and your companion, helping you connect to the ancient wisdom of animals and remember your sense of wholeness.
For more info about Austin Doga or to book your session, click here.
The Aum Nation Disclaimer
All material presented by The Aum Nation, LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The Aum Nation is a free online directory and can not guarantee any products, services, trainings or events purchased from businesses listed here. The Aum Nation is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by utilizing any of the businesses or practitioners mentioned on this website.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual practitioner or business, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further The Aum Nation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
It Is Important to Note:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on any new physical fitness regimen.
3. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
4. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance.
5. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.