For Your Body, Mind, and Soul
USE THE SEARCH MENU BELOW TO FIND PRACTITIONERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS TO FIT YOUR WELLNESS NEEDS.
Please rotate your phone to landscape mode.
Essential You Yoga – Libby Creagh, E-RYT 500Essential You Yoga – Libby Creagh, E-RYT 500
SHINE YOUR SACRED SELF
Essential You Yoga’s owner and founder, Libby Creagh, is an E-RYT 500 hour yoga teacher and a Reiki Master Teacher in both Usui and Karuna-Ki.
Libby will help you use the tools of yoga, Reiki, and meditation in order to empower you to feel better in mind and body.
You can work with Libby one-on-one via computer or in person in Tampa, FL. She also hosts weekly group yoga classes, monthly Reiki circles and yoga workshops, as well as periodic trainings throughout the year.
I use the tools of yoga, Reiki & meditation to guide you on the journey of the Self through the Self to the Self. – Libby Creagh
- Public Yoga Classes
- Custom Yoga Practice – An in-home practice as unique as you are.
- Yoga Workshops
- Yoga Teacher Mentorships – Gain a mentor and a partner on your road to refining your teaching skills and your best yoga offering.
- Yoga Retreats
- Transitional Support Program – Reiki treatment, tailored meditation, and mantra support to empower you through life’s difficult moments.
- Holistic Business Management Consultant Services – Libby will help you organize your holistic business, create events, workshops, and trainings, and be your point person for your holistic project management needs.
Meet Libby Creagh:
Libby has been sharing and practicing yoga, Meditation, and Reiki for more than 20 years. She came to yoga from a place of feeling disconnected during her teens and found a deep sense of connection to self and the world through her practice. When a crisis or difficult transition arose, Libby found solace and healing by diving deeper into the practices of yoga, meditation, and reiki.
Libby spent years traveling and living outside of the US. During that time, she found that her practice transcended differences in language and culture and built bridges of connection.
Her classes offer a space to step away from the busyness of life and drop into a meditative flow of breath and movement. She brings a focus on alignment, variations to meet you where you are, and always an offer to deepen your practice.
For more info about Essential You Yoga and the services Libby offers click here.
The Aum Nation Disclaimer
All material presented by The Aum Nation, LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The Aum Nation is a free online directory and can not guarantee any products, services, trainings or events purchased from businesses listed here. The Aum Nation is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by utilizing any of the businesses or practitioners mentioned on this website.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual practitioner or business, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further The Aum Nation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
It Is Important to Note:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on any new physical fitness regimen.
3. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
4. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance.
5. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.