For Your Body, Mind, and Soul
USE THE SEARCH MENU BELOW TO FIND PRACTITIONERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS TO FIT YOUR WELLNESS NEEDS.
Please rotate your phone to landscape mode.
Healed By Spirit – Brian KurtzHealed By Spirit – Brian Kurtz
Healing, Training, and Intuitive Counseling
Brian Kurtz is a teacher and light worker who calls in Spirit’s power and love to heal physical, psychological, and emotional issues.
He has an MS and is a Healer, Light Worker, Ordained Minister, Reiki Master, Healed by Spirit Modality Founder and Soul Connection Workshop Creator.
Brian’s inspired method includes chakra and life-history energetic residue clearing, client-specific healing, and a divinely-channeled counseling session.
Brian is a good fit for you if:
- You are ready to be clear of the conditions limiting your quality of life.
- You want to work with an experienced, heart-centered healer in a non-judgmental atmosphere.
- You want to heal your energy body: opening, clearing, cleansing, and balancing all chakras; plus aura reading and balancing.
- You want the energetic results of your life history to be removed from all seven chakras.
- You want Spirit-inspired information from Our Creator channeled through Brian. All of what has been discovered during the session is presented in an intuitive counseling session and significant life lessons generally come through at this time. Clients are given suggestions which, when put into practice, form the basis of a path of transformation.
Modality & Method:
Brian’s Healed by Spirit modality is all his own. Refined over 31+ years of service, Brian removes himself to allow Spirit to work as required by each individual at that moment in time. Every session is different, and the results are over 98% positive. What needs to be removed energetically is accomplished by Spirit, and what replaces it is a combination of Spirit and each client’s own energy which is inexorably tied to it.
Call for an appointment. Brian will generally respond within a few hours.
The Aum Nation Disclaimer
All material presented by The Aum Nation, LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The Aum Nation is a free online directory and can not guarantee any products, services, trainings or events purchased from businesses listed here. The Aum Nation is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by utilizing any of the businesses or practitioners mentioned on this website.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual practitioner or business, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further The Aum Nation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
It Is Important to Note:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on any new physical fitness regimen.
3. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
4. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance.
5. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.