For Your Body, Mind, and Soul
USE THE SEARCH MENU BELOW TO FIND PRACTITIONERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS TO FIT YOUR WELLNESS NEEDS.
Please rotate your phone to landscape mode.
Me Time 4 Mom – Christi HowardMe Time 4 Mom – Christi Howard
FIND YOUR JOY!
Me Time 4 Mom is about helping you navigate to find the joy in everyday life. Mom life coach, Christi Howard, focuses on finding the best way to energize you to your fullest potential. Once you have an enriched life, you can easily give back to your family, community and career.
90 Minute Mom Clarity Session
- This session focuses on a initial overview of discovering your obstacles
- Creating an action plan to start creating ways to bring you joy
3 Month Mom Excursion Package
- 1 hour coaching session each week for 12 weeks
- This package is designed to bring clarity to your thoughts and creating steps to achieve your short term goals
- Email communication throughout
6 Month Mom Journey Package
- 1 hour coaching session each week for 24 weeks
- This package is designed to maximize clarity to your thoughts and creating steps to achieve your long term goals
- Email communication throughout
- Text communication throughout
Come as We Can Session
- Small client groups
- 1 hour coaching session
Coaching sessions can be done via video chat, phone, or face to face if you are in the Austin, TX, area.
Want to take a test run? Interested about life coaching for Mom’s but not sure where to start? Christi offers a free 15 minute phone chat to see if this process is right for you.
I’ve been passionate about helping families most of my life. As a teenager I babysat, taught at pre schools, and was a nanny.
Once it was time for me to attend college my major was also family focused. My bachelor’s is in Family and Consumer Science and I am Certified Life Coach.
Enhancing family life is exciting, and my passion is for helping Mom’s.
For more info about Christi Howard Me Time 4 Mom click here.
The Aum Nation Disclaimer
All material presented by The Aum Nation, LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The Aum Nation is a free online directory and can not guarantee any products, services, trainings or events purchased from businesses listed here. The Aum Nation is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by utilizing any of the businesses or practitioners mentioned on this website.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual practitioner or business, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further The Aum Nation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
It Is Important to Note:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on any new physical fitness regimen.
3. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
4. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance.
5. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.