For Your Body, Mind, and Soul
USE THE SEARCH MENU BELOW TO FIND PRACTITIONERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS TO FIT YOUR WELLNESS NEEDS.
Please rotate your phone to landscape mode.
Mindfulness in Motion – Whitney O’Baugh, RYT 500Mindfulness in Motion – Whitney O’Baugh, RYT 500
Whitney O’Baugh is a Yoga Therapist with well over 500 hours of training in yoga asana, pranayama, meditation, & Ayurveda.
She is registered with Yoga Alliance as a RYT-500 & with the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT.)
Whitney believes that Yoga can bring the balance back to our bodies, Mind and Spirit to once again be Whole and Healthy.
Therapeutic Yoga uses yoga as therapy to heal the whole self: using movement, breath & intention to bring the body back to a place of stability, alignment & health.
Private Yoga Therapy Sessions:
(In home therapy sessions are available upon request for an additional fee.)
- First Appointment: 75 minute appointment which includes a client intake, as well as, a consultation.
- Follow Up Session: 1 hour appointment.
Small Group Classes:
- 1 hour class focusing on breath, alignment, and mindfulness.
To schedule your yoga therapy sessions email Whitney today!
For latest Mindfulness In Motion classes and workshops, visit here.
The Aum Nation Disclaimer
All material presented by The Aum Nation, LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The Aum Nation is a free online directory and can not guarantee any products, services, trainings or events purchased from businesses listed here. The Aum Nation is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by utilizing any of the businesses or practitioners mentioned on this website.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual practitioner or business, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further The Aum Nation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
It Is Important to Note:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on any new physical fitness regimen.
3. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
4. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance.
5. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.