For Your Body, Mind, and Soul
USE THE SEARCH MENU BELOW TO FIND PRACTITIONERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS TO FIT YOUR WELLNESS NEEDS.
Please rotate your phone to landscape mode.
SeaZen Integrative Medical Systems, Reiki & Bodywork – Yolanda Calle, MATCM, RM, CYT, LMTSeaZen Integrative Medical Systems, Reiki & Bodywork – Yolanda Calle, MATCM, RM, CYT, LMT
RESTORING HOLISTIC RADIANCE
SeaZen Integrative Medical Systems, Reiki & Bodywork’s one and only goal is to support an individual in restoring their most radiant self. SeaZen owner, Yolanda Calle, utilizes her extensive training in the oriental healing arts to help you improve your health at the cellular level.
SeaZen Restorative treatments make an immediate and marked difference in range of motion, levels of discomfort and long term neuromuscular and biochemical shifts within the whole body system itself. Specialized treatment protocols unlock and activate the body’s innate ability to heal itself which is referred to as a homeostatic response. Many injuries and medical conditions are 100% treatable through this technique.
The SeaZen Restorative Acupressure technique is inspired and adapted by Dr. Henry Okazaki’s work and originally was developed to exclusively treat martial artists within the Danzan Ryu Jujitsu Dojo in Hawaii. Yolanda Calle studies with Atsushi Ikemoto and Art Gonzales, who are both grandmasters of this technique and high ranking martial artists.
SIEFUKUJITSU* (Japanese Acupressure) is observed to THERAPEUTICALLY resolve many musculoskeletal and neuromuscular syndromes, such as:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Hand or foot spasms
- Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
- Muscle atrophy
- Muscle function loss
- Muscle twitching
- Myotonia congenita
- Nerve conduction
SeaZen treats these common stress symptoms to increase self-esteem, tone the body, promote vitality, health and wellness, improve circulation and balance the mind and body through significantly reducing or eliminating common conditions, such as:
- Insomnia/Sleep Apnea
- Migraine and cluster headaches
- Neck/back pain, weakness and numbness
- High blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Gastrointestinal problems (constipation, diarrhea, gas, abdominal pain, heartburn, reflux)
A SeaZen Treatment is defined typically with a fusion of these healing modalities.
- Therapeutic Acupressure
- Chinese herbal medicine
- Nutritional Counseling
- Fertility Counseling
- Bodywork: Tui Na & Gua Sha (deep tissue Chinese massage), LomiLomi, Ashiatsu, Shiatsu, Moxibustion, Jin Shin Do, Manual Lymph Drainage
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Somatic Sound Release
- Medical Qi Gong
- Tai Chi
- Fire Cupping
- Middle Eastern Dance
- Inipi Ceremony
- 5 Elements
- $ Needles
- NADA Protocol
- C-PTSD, Autoimmune Trauma
- Sustainable, Regenerative Nutritional Coaching
I was raised on the Pacific ocean and recently moved to Texas. I love the simple elegance of nature and it’s profound beauty in landscapes. I raised my son there and have recently been relocated by that same son to Austin where I find many similar themes in culture, society, and natural environment (sans pacific ocean.) I completed my education there where I worked as a middle and high school special education teacher, yoga instructor, Reiki and Japanese body worker.
I had a past life in the retail, banking and corporate sectors prior to discovering I was a natural born healer. I left with a graduate degree in Chinese Medicine and have been working full time in the natural products industry. My longterm goals are to create and build a clinical practice within a collective and diverse integrative medical healing setting including retreats for high level executives internationally and beyond.
- MATCM (South Baylo University)
- BS (CSU East Bay))
- Clinical Internship (South Baylo University Acupuncture Clinic)
- Reiki Master; Tibetan, Japanese(Usui, (California))
- Certified Massage practitioner: Seifukujitsu, Ashiatsu, Shiatsu, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, and Jin Shin Do (California)
- Certified Yoga Therapist and instructor; Dharma, Anusura, Hatha (California)
For more info about Yolanda Calle and the services she offers click here.
The Aum Nation Disclaimer
All material presented by The Aum Nation, LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The Aum Nation is a free online directory and can not guarantee any products, services, trainings or events purchased from businesses listed here. The Aum Nation is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by utilizing any of the businesses or practitioners mentioned on this website.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual practitioner or business, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further The Aum Nation makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
It Is Important to Note:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner or physician before embarking on any new physical fitness regimen.
3. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
4. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance.
5. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.